You can rely on GreenBrand Services to properly clean and dispose of your Grease Trap Waste. Here is what we do:
- We remove the lid. If the trap is equipped with removable baffles, we remove them.
- Take BEFORE PICTURES
- We make sure the flow restrictor on the inflow pipe is
- We remove the entire content of the trap using our vacuum system for proper disposal.
- Remove all the solids from the bottom of the trap.
- Scrape the sides, the lid, and the baffles to remove the grease.
- If damages or missing parts are seen during cleaning, we can repair or replace them to ensure proper working operation.
- Take AFTER PICTURES
- Replace baffles and lid.
- Record grease trap maintenance activities.
- A receipt is given for your records.
***We DO NOT
use of enzymes, acids, caustics, solvents or emulsifying products when cleaning or maintaining the grease traps.